RCNSC is the premier, executive level, Department of Defense two-week seminar, held three times a year at the National Defense University.
The future operating environment requires leaders have the capacity to operate at the Strategic level, in addition to the Operational and Tactical levels. In order to do so, our leaders must have the training, education, and experience to meet those demands. RCNSC is the venue where services can continue to provide strategic level education to Reserve and National Guard leaders.
- Provides graduates 2 Joint credits toward Joint Qualification.
- Provides a foundation for students to serve in a multinational, intergovernmental, or joint national security setting.
- Provides lectures from world-class speakers, published professors, leaders in government and military.
- Provides interactive panel and seminar discussions with other senior leaders in a non-attribution environment.
- Provides interaction with government officials during a Capitol Hill visit.
- Provides an immediate, actionable simulation exercise and national security policy scenario that allows students to act on newly acquired knowledge.
- Provides opportunities to network with senior leaders.